Computing Tools for Data Analytics
Course Description for:
- lecture notes
- data for lecture examples:
- data, instructions & rubric for assignments and final project: will be distributed via the 2018 github classroom.
- classlist: firstname.lastname@example.org will be used once, and then all communication will be via canvas announcements / discussions
- canvas for grades
- linuxcommand.org and bashguide
- Software Carpentry and last session at UW-Madison
- Reproducible Research by Karl Broman: talk and course
- Karl Broman’s excellent short tutorials on git/github, make, perl, and more.
- Bioinformatics Data Skills by Vince Buffalo
- Professional Skills for Data Science by Brian Yandell, and his course on the same topic Stat 627.
- Jenny Bryan’s stat 545 at UBC